Sunbelt Lessors $1.00 Purchase Buyout at Lease End
In the event you would like to write a conventional loan as opposed to a lease where the buyer to own the equipment at the end. A business loan is generally the same as a $1.00 business lease the major difference is in the insurance requirements.
The Sunbelt Lessors $1.00 Purchase Buyout at Lease End Program advantages:
- Simplified paperwork compared to your bank.
- Tax benefits: Many customers qualify for a $108,000 write off under Section 179 of the IRS Tax Code plus depreciation and interest expense. Always check with your accountant to verify how these tax benefits will affect your company.
- Leaves your bank line of credit available for other uses.
- Low down payments: Preserves your working capital because leasing requires no down payment and provides 100 percent financing, including ancillary costs, such as shipping and installation. Operating capital is saved for revenue-generating investments.
- Equity investment: At the end of the lease, you own the equipment for $1.00 or the specified amount.
- Longer terms with fixed rates: Bank loans typically use floating rates and these can be called in anytime during the loan. Leases offer fixed payments through the entire term and are not callable on demand or subject to annual renewals.
- Early Payoff allowance: Allows for early payoff of lease as a principle balance remaining payout plus a small fee of 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1% depending on remaining months on loan.
To learn more about the Sunbelt Lessors $1.00 Purchase Buyout at Lease End Program, click here, or call your Sunbelt Lessors representative at 800-588-5377 today!